Global Patent Solutions, LLC (GPS) is an intellectual
property research and consulting firm founded to meet the demanding
needs of Inventors and IP professionals around the world for
high-quality patent research and consulting. From our headquarters in
Scottsdale, AZ, we currently service a global client-base of IP
Attorneys, Patent Agents, Business Leaders, R&D Teams,
Universities, Entrepreneurs and Inventors.
This is not your ordinary, run-of-the-mill research position. Each
project is unique and possesses a new challenge for you to tackle. You
must be able to assess and analyze the best way to approach a project.
Previous patent knowledge is great; however, it is not required. We
are willing and able to train.
The Patent Analyst primarily will perform research of invention
concepts related to the technologies listed above using a variety of
databases and compile formal search reports to demonstrate findings to
clients. A majority of the work requires in-depth reading, writing and
working on computers.
The position entails:
- Quickly reviewing and gaining an understanding of theoretical and
technical aspects of client inventions and/or technical search concepts
- Creating research strategies to best utilize time and resources
- Performing extensive database research
- Reviewing, gathering and analyzing technical literature
- Reporting research findings in a timely and high-quality manner
If you are self motivated to get results in a timely manner, this
could be a great opportunity for you to learn and grow with a
This position requires you to:
- Meet and exceed client needs and deadlines by providing viable
- Quickly, continuously and concisely Learn, Interpret, Comprehend,
Retain and Apply technical abilities. Enjoy an ongoing learning and
computer-based environment that is dedicated to quality.
- Thrive in ambiguity and to self manage, prioritize and take pride
in your work.
- Proactively, confidently and effectively communicate with internal
team members. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Be supportive and
helpful to others on all levels.
- Actively participate as a team member to best serve clients and
- You will work in a team environment during a year of hands-on
daily training with our most experienced team members to become
fully independent in the role. We are looking for an efficient and
flexible team player.
**This position is locate in Scottsdale, AZ. However, remote working
arrangements will be considered.
Previous patent examining or patent searching experience
preferred, but not required.
Must have US Work Authorization and have resided in the United
States continuously for the past two years.
However, candidates applying for this position
MUST have previous experience or
extensive knowledge in the following technical areas:
Molecular and Microbiology, Living Organisms,
Global Patent Solutions is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.